Tools that help in Producing Good Quality Content
It is easier to work the fastest when a person has the appropriate tools that can make their work easier. There is a huge, visible difference when a person has to work without the proper tools and the extra time that the work consumes.
The same idea applies to content writers, primarily because the competition in this particular field has grown quite a lot in the last few years. Some tools make the work easier for these writers, saving their time, and improving the quality of the content.
Faster and easier content writing with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Writing on a particular topic that will attract the attention of readers in itself is a tough job. Hence, the first step is to have a successful content marketing business is to have the proper tools to take care of all the problems that a content writer might face while writing.
Writers can use these tools for a variety of purposes and can cover a considerable portion of the responsibility of being a useful tool for content writing. These tools can make the whole job faster, easier, and of course, are free to use. Mentioned below is a set of tools that can help writers:
- Duplicate content finders and duplicate content checkers help SEO agencies and small businesses to find duplicate content and avoid plagiarism. These tools also provide content protection to prevent hurt SEO. These tools find out duplicate pages or similar content to avoid duplicate content issues and from getting a duplicate content penalty. The Search Engine Optimization, SEO, always appreciates original content over copied content.
The tools check for duplicate content is very user-friendly. At times, only the URL of a blog post or website can help in finding out where else the content exists on the internet. It helps to find out any duplicate content that might hurt an SEO, but with the help of these tools, the agency can correct the error within time.
- Google Search Console: Google search console is a set of tools and resources that the webmasters, SEO agencies, and web marketers use to monitor their website performance in the Google search index. They can collect all the information regarding search appearance, search traffic, technical status updates, crawl data, and additional educational resources.
- Google Pagespeed Insights: Page speed refers to the speed of loading a particular page. The faster the rate, the more useful the page. In today’s fast-moving world, no one has time to waste over a loading page. This tool checks the usability and speed of a particular site on various devices. After entering the URL, this tool will keep track of the loading time of the page, and will test the performance for desktop and mobile, and will also take notes on how to improve.
- KeywordTool.io: It’s sometimes challenging to provide new and unique keywords. This tool provides hundreds of keyword ideas based on a single keyword. Writers will have to give that one single keyword, and this tool will offer a whole list of keywords concerning that particular keyword. This set of keywords is unique and new. Besides, such a massive number of keywords also provides a viable option for the writer to choose from.
- SEO Web Page Analyzer: Having an idea of how a page looks like, the creator can use this tool to get a detailed analysis on the webpage. This tool performs a study on the webpage and tries to find out any errors, like missing image alt tags, error in the structure of the heading, and page bloat. This analysis helps in getting a detailed knowledge of the webpage created, and this helps the creator of the webpage to improve and rectify the errors.
- SEO Site Checkup: This tool is helpful during audits of a website to find out on-page and technical SEO issues. It works similarly as the web page analyzer. This tool runs a quick checkup of a website through a fast audit, to check for proper tags and searching for any errors that might come up later. This tool also helps to keep the rank of the web page in a high position in the search result.
Parameters that the SEO follows:
SEO agencies use these to not meet with any plagiarism of content in search engines; they do it by specifying what they want in their web page version. As the ways of duplication in search engines is enormous, it is a widespread occurrence. The canonical URLs becomes helpful here as it helps in the detection of duplicities.
URL parameters are the parameters, and as the name suggests, they help to specify the search results in a search engine. The search engines might penalize a site if it shows duplicate search results without using parameters, and it might affect the search rankings. This confusion mainly happens in the case of online shopping sites, so by using search parameters, search results can be more specific.
- Quotation Marks: The use of quotation marks is not necessary while searching for something in a search engine. Though they notice and acknowledge the quotation marks, they are not required to use to find a particular website. Therefore, using quotation marks does not have any difference. Generally, no user includes the quotation mark while searching for a website, and it does not affect the search results in any way.
These tools aim to rectify and help SEO agencies with their content and grab the attention of the viewers. Writers can reach these tools via the web and can get amazing insights on them.
Conclusion: Choosing the Right Tool is Essential for a Good Content
It is difficult to put together a list of tools that can be helpful for users and can help them in several ways. Tools are the first step to prepare a simple writer into a content writer.
Content writing job is very different from merely writing assignments. There are more rules that the writers have to take care of, and these tools help them to do just that.
Therefore, while selecting proper tools for writing content, one has to be very careful as it can make or break one’s career in content writing. After all, writing is all about the quality of content written and managing that quality within a given period.
Anmol is an MBA – Marketing graduate from an AACSB accredited school of business in Adelphi University, NY, a nationally-ranked tier-1 university. After completing his MBA, he started his journey as a Marketing Manager with Copyleaks, where he is responsible for strategizing, executing, and overlooking all marketing activities. Copyleaks is an Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning powered Plagiarism platform. You can reach him at LinkedIn.